Looking for something specific?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Perfect places to say I DO!

Ok, so as some (or most) of you know, as of September 18th, I am engaged to be married to my best friend and true love, Cody Carlton. We are currently on the search for the perfect wedding venue for our ceremony. We think we've decided on the reception venue, but now we're missing the ceremony venue.

Here is a checklist that the perfect venue must consist of...

1: Must be Outdoors!
2: Within driving distance of the reception venue (hopefully, The Pitman Theatre on Broad Street)
3: Must hold atleast 200 people (or more).
4: Must allow us plenty of time for set-up/breakdown
5: It would be nice if they would provide the chairs for the ceremony, or atleast allow us to rent some.

So there's my main "must" list. If anyone has any more suggestions, please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment