Looking for something specific?

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rehearsals and Cakes and Dances, OH MY!

Whoo! Finally some time off!! I never thought being the star and choreographer of Legally Blonde the Musical, Instructor to the Dreamcatchers Troupe, mom to 2 poms Elphie and Glinda, housekeeper/maid to future hubby Cody Carlton, cake maker, and treasurer, secretary, stage manager, graphic designer, basically all around go-to-girl for CharACTers was going to be this hard! What was I thinking, right? Honestly though, I would never trade it for anything. Ok, maybe I'd trade all the stress for a glorious vaca spent toasting on a beach in South Carolina! But alas, I'm here in Rainbow City, AL, slaving away. The only problem I have with this whole busy life of mine, is that I never have time anymore for crafting! Before I met Cody and became highly involved with theatre, I used to craft ALL THE TIME! I was a total DIY girl. I can remember being a very little girl and spending all of my summer break at my Nannie's house watching Martha Stewart and Carol Duvall. They were my inspiration.
Present day, there is little time for crafting. I keep hoping that my life is going to slow down soon and I'll be able to get back to my true love - CRAFTS!

So stay tuned! More of my crafting adventures are sure to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment